Recent content by Red Tommy

  1. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    Thank You Spetz for your input because managing such a program would be a nightmare to control. This is why I advocate pushing for more organization to control the different problems that are already being predicted and warned by Booster and yourself. To be quite honest, this is the most...
  2. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    Thank you Booster for letting the Council know about my proposal. I understand you have higher ups that tell you what to do and I did not want to make you think I was attacking you personally for your first post. I would love to work with you and anyone who would be interested in setting up...
  3. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    I understand where you are coming from Booster. I think it would be worth finding a solution to the problem. To please everyone in a clan is impossible and an insane idea. Its worth another try, add a little spice to the game. We have Houses so lets compete. You can set up a forum post in...
  4. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    I understand the problems with bragging and division among the Houses. This does not mean it should not be looked into. It is very possible to research how the inter house games were regulated before and how we can avoid such problems. It is not an impossible task it will just take time to...
  5. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    Yeah Bas I have sent my proposal to all my House leaders as well as the council
  6. R

    Starting a House v. House League

    Hey guys if you dont know me Im RedTommy from the Hell Hounds. I have been thinking over a new event for eGO and it came to me a House v House Premier League. We could setup a multiple teams within a house such as having H/H Team A and so on and so forth so that we can have the maximum amount...
Back
Top