Recent content by AbstractFailure

  1. A

    Battlefield Division I'll be gone for awhile...

    My dad lives in Kinston, NC. He went on vacation around there once and liked it so he decided to retire there.
  2. A

    Battlefield Division I'll be gone for awhile...

    Well last time I left for 6+ months I never really posted anything so this time I figured I'd let everyone know. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back for at least two months and possibly as long as six. I'm going to visit some family in North Carolina until April. After that I'm going to be...
  3. A

    Battlefield 4 where is everyone?

    Anyone who needs help filling servers feel free to message me on Steam, Origin and Battlelog. Username is AbstractFailure on all of those. I tend to only be in vent when I'm playing. But I'm pretty much around 24/7 now because I'm currently unemployed.
  4. A

    What upcoming game are you looking forward to?

    Halo SimCity The Elder Scrolls Online Metro: Last Light Company of Heroes 2
  5. A

    It Is Time

    Good luck.
  6. A

    Got one thing to say

    This. I honestly think its pretty sad when there are 10-15 battlefield division members in ventrilo and I try to fill a server with myself and one other member because they refuse to help. Also being flat out ignored and told off when I ask people to help isn't cool either.
  7. A

    Any Natural Selection players here?

    I played the first one for a long time. I'll probably be playing the second one some when it comes out also.
  8. A

    Server Filling: The Simple Truth

    I think one server just vanilla maps and one vanilla plus DLC maps would be good.
  9. A

    Server Filling: The Simple Truth

    I like this except for including the DLCs on all the servers. Including DLC effectivly reduces your potential player base by around 90% or so. BF3 sold 15+ millions copies and only 10% purchased premium. Even if another 10% purchased all the DLCs it would still reduce your potential player base...
  10. A

    Armored Kill Server: Normal or Hardcore?

    Personally I prefer... Hardcore 500-1000 Ticket Set Rotation(no voting) However I will play anything the servers are set to.
  11. A

    your favorite dogtags

    Danger Close
  12. A

    Server Filling: The Simple Truth

    Since somehow this thread turned into the age old discussion of hardcore vs. normal instead of filling servers, I'll say this. I would hope that as a member of eGO whether or not you personally prefer hardcore or normal mode that you would still help support eGO by playing on and filling eGO...
  13. A

    Admin....?

    If you need an admin for BFBC2 try ventrilo first, if that doesn't work feel free to message me. Steam: =(eGO)= AbstractFailure http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967047311/ Origin: AbstractFailure If it's urgent and neither of those work you can PM me on the forums here and it will...
  14. A

    War Games Tonight! 8-10pmEST

    I didn't sign up because I wasn't sure I could make most Saturdays. I should be around tonight if you need an extra though.
Back
Top