Recent content by Dornez

  1. Dornez

    which graphics card should i get?

    Alright, thanks for the help guys.
  2. Dornez

    which graphics card should i get?

    Yes I think I found it. But what do you need from it? The name? I just took a picture of the label on it, I hope its good enough.
  3. Dornez

    which graphics card should i get?

    Uh I have my pc open and I'm not really sure where the power supply is. What exactly do you want?
  4. Dornez

    which graphics card should i get?

    CPU: AMD Phenom ii x6 1055T RAM: 8GB of ram power supply: not sure(how do i find out?) OS: Windows 7 64 bit
  5. Dornez

    which graphics card should i get?

    Right now I have a AMD Radeon HD 6570 and I want a better one. Any recommendations? Obviously, I want one good for gaming. I would also prefer something cheap, but I'm willing to go high.
Back
Top