Recent content by Wiggles

  1. W

    Server A 24/7 Payload Server

    Before I went of to college (2011), I swear the PL server was more often filled than Dustbowl. Just need some really passionate members to keep her filled. Count me as one if we ever get it back cause I love to push teh little cart.
  2. W

    Server A 24/7 Payload Server

    If we do ever earn a server. Should try to make it a weekly rotational server or something. One week it be 2fort, next goldrush/badlands, then egypt, and then blackmesa. Over time weed out the maps that are not bringing in the pubs.
  3. W

    Server A 24/7 Payload Server

    Pretty much what Maserati said. When I was a seriously active member, ego had around 10 32 person tf2 servers (including a PL server) with at least half of them full 24/7 with 30 min wait times to join the server. TF2s popularity has decreased since then and alot of ego member went from being...
  4. W

    What the meaning behind your name?

    Artimus was already taken in the forums and the episode of Futurama with the oil spill on pluto was on so I decided to name myself after the name Bender gave Fry.
  5. W

    What's the most underrated game...

    People need to go play Dungeons of Dreadmor. It's a 5 dollar rouge-like games that's fairly humorous and pretty fun to play.
  6. W

    Everything Headphones

    Assuming you got the turtle beach x11s. Those are my current set of heads phones i use for my main desktop. I'm looking for something for laptop that can double as my ipod headphones. Also i know if I want great sound I shouldn't cheap out on my headphones and I'm doing research on most of the...
  7. W

    Everything Headphones

    I doing research on a couple of the Sennheiser headsets mentioned but I wondering if ya'll can recommend any head phones that would work as a mobile pair of headphones because having 10 feet of cord would be kinda of a hassle.
  8. W

    Everything Headphones

    Can anyone recommend a good gaming headset that can also double as music headset. I pretty much listen to every type of music so I need it to a good all around headset(good bass and good highs and such). Anything ya'll can recommend would be much appreciated. I'm currently looking at the...
  9. W

    Blackmesa is lonely

    In dorm with lap top. Will help fill it up when I go home the week of the 20th.
  10. W

    What college do you go to?

    Texas A&M University @ College Station Electrical Engineering
  11. W

    Need Help With My Computer!

    More ram is also very helpful.
  12. W

    Getting the Nintedo 3DS?

    They should of postponed pokemon black and white for the 3ds. Game would of sold like crap but the system would of sold much better.
  13. W

    Headset Reviews

    I need a pair of headphones for a laptop and ipod. The turtle beaches I'm using right now have about 8 ft of cord so I can't use them for everything.
  14. W

    Headset Reviews

    Looking to buy a new pair of headphones to bring with me to college to serve as a my everything pair(gaming,listening to music, youtube, workout). Was looking at these - A*Star In-Ear Headset - Ear Buds - Headsets. What do ya'll think should i go for it?
  15. W

    Best Game Soundtracks of All-Time

    God we need another Jet Set Radio. Soundtrack wise Deus ex and anything made by Valve ( excluding the l4d series).
Back
Top