Recent content by Techjj1

  1. Techjj1

    Battlefield 1 Battlefield 1 News and Updates

    I cant wait for it!!
  2. Techjj1

    Battlefield Division Hello Old Friends

    I am attending Norwich University
  3. Techjj1

    Battlefield Division Hello Old Friends

    Hey guys, YES I am still alive, I am attending a military university right now and I am a freshman so we get no privileges. We just got access to online forums so this is the first place I came to. I wanted to say hello and check up on all of you. I haven't heard how the zombie event went so...
  4. Techjj1

    Battlefield 4 BF4 Avatars

    It's fine your work is well worth the wait!
  5. Techjj1

    Battlefield 4 BF4 Military Thread!!

    I am a high school senior and I am applying to West Point and other military academies. After college I want to become an Army Ranger.
  6. Techjj1

    Battlefield 4 BF4 Avatars

    Hey 808, Can you make me one with an M416 and the US army rangers? Can the color theme be black and red? For the rangers use these symbols: https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/75th-Ranger-Regiment.jpg
  7. Techjj1

    Old Member Saying Hi

    Welcome back!!! I hope to see you on the Battlefield.
  8. Techjj1

    I am back home

    Awesome glad to see you back!
  9. Techjj1

    More Flood Zone Gamplay

    Bump
  10. Techjj1

    More Flood Zone Gamplay

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLaa9vpxJwI
  11. Techjj1

    BattleRecorder

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_zeGPH35A This is one of the best ideas for a battlefield game I've seen in a very long time. EVERYONE PLEASE go sign the petition let dice know what we want.
  12. Techjj1

    Battlefield 4 The future

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
  13. Techjj1

    Breaking Bad

    HAHAH its great just go online and type" Breaking Bad Season 1 Episode 1 putlocker" and you can watch from the begining for free. Have fun!
  14. Techjj1

    My Little Introduction

    Welcome to the best division in eGO. Feel free to join us on vent and add me on battlelog: Techjj1 and enjoy your stay!!
  15. Techjj1

    What's your favorite sport to watch or play?

    Lacrosse!!!!
Back
Top