Recent content by SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

  1. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    what about these? tis the remenats of my attempt of bringing together my old clan. figured they had some relevance to DoD, dont worry im not trying to rise up a new clan within eGO.
  2. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    lol not to back hack at your comments, but didnt a thot of the reich and hitler not come to mind first? cuz others outside of this forum iv shown it to have said its too nazi like. i see the resemblance but theres no swastika. im just wonderin and yes i encourage ur oppinions :)
  3. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    a success
  4. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    SWEET!!! thanks. for being mr.sad u make me pretty happy lol
  5. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    i want it too look like its hanging of the wall which will require a drop shadow and a transparent backround. iv looked online for the process in which to do it and can only find instructiond for CS2 and i have CS3 and the steps dont mesh. i was wondering if anyone had the knowledge to do so.
  6. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    can anyone make this a spray?

    i can format it to VTF but i want it to maintain shape which requires a transparent backround.
  7. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    Hows my sig?

    i feel its missing something
  8. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    How u get good shoot of DoD ingame?

    so i would take that bind and turn it into a script config? sorry i havnt mess with keybinds yet. !grr
  9. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    keybinds?

    well i havnt ever really messed with key binds, where would i put a script for it to work in game? ive recieved a helpful script but dunno how to apply it. help anyone? ?!
  10. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    How u get good shoot of DoD ingame?

    lol well i meant like to take action shots of ingame material to crop from, for a sig. when u go into spectate it always add that blak at the top and bottom making the possible shot of the player smaller. i was just wondering if there was anyway to make the in-game hud dissapear?
  11. SSgt.Spl1nter -I|G-

    How u get good shoot of DoD ingame?

    i was wondering if there was any way of clearing the hud or getting a bigger view in spec mode? because i was looking to make a Sig. Do i have to buy GMOD to get pics like that?
Back
Top