Recent content by Ionart

  1. I

    [poll] [Official-ClanWide Survey]If in the US, which state do you live in?(PLEASE READ POST BEFORE VOTING)

    Ha! Follow this: Originally from Ohio Stationed in Virginia Moving to North Carolina in two weeks :-)
  2. I

    Helpful game Tips DOD

    Personally, I like #4! People who look for kill points fail to understand the objective of the game...cap flags! Of course, that could just be my philosophy because I rarely break a 1:1 K/D ratio :-) Oh, and I am definitely a bunny!!!
  3. I

    [poll] Quick Scoping

    I voted yes because his explanation stated you have to tweak a script in order to quick scope (shows what I know). Based on the fact that it appears a quick scope is nothing more than a rapid key combination I would have to say it should NOT be banned. Hell, you have to duck and jump in order...
Back
Top