Recent content by f0x!

  1. F

    Last Day of School

    HELL YEAH!! I'm so happy I passed all my subjects this semester (especially the Calculus!!!) :D
  2. F

    Left 4 Dead Demo

    I downloaded the demo yesterday and played with it... Man it was sooooooooo awesome... I love the blood, the fluidity of the graphics. Well, I'm so going to buy the game ahhahah. I got a high FPS on my machine and the game didn't lag at all. However, I noticed that the models are so smooth...
  3. F

    Field Promo's

    I'm still waiting for my G powers to become activated... hehehe I was promoted last month I think
  4. F

    Admin School

    I'm waiting now until I get my slot... I hope it doesn't open up by the time It's HELL WEEK in our school...
  5. F

    Post your funny freezecam pictures!

    http://gotaucop.multiply.com/photos/album/1/DoDS_Artistic_moments My compilation hehe...
  6. F

    24/7 Custom maps Rotation???

    We need Explosion maps like Jagd or Argentan or Colmar.
  7. F

    EGO's a Battlefield

    I wonder if we could sing it?
  8. F

    What division of eGO did you originally join?

    DoD:S - it's teh oldest division :))
  9. F

    What's up with the point system?

    Sometimes, it's hard being high pointer, if they got aware of that, everyone will hunt you -_-
  10. F

    Tips and learning idea

    @Bones... well, right now I can't do the video yet since I'm kind of too busy for my undergrad stuff... maybe the next term break in December I can.... but I think I could write down the guide now :D...
  11. F

    Tips and learning idea

    Some might find this fun and stupid... but how about how to go to battle and ramboing MG.. :)) like what I've been doing lately..
  12. F

    Sept 14th Promos

    Congrats... man we have TONS of admins ;))
  13. F

    It's a grrrl!!!

    Congrats! :D
  14. F

    Caen Server

    I think this map should be a 64-Player Server due to its size.. :D
  15. F

    Dominated

    I had an experience where a player used a rocket at me and I was using an M1, and both of us died at the same time, and then he got a dominating status while I got a revenge status. A quick revenge and a quick dominating
Back
Top