Recent content by Sir Tom Banana

  1. S

    Highschool problemos

    Just read the thing iameveilbear posted. Disregard this post
  2. S

    Statement regarding the server stability situation

    Thanks, sorry for the spam earlier
  3. S

    Highschool problemos

    Hellurr. There's probably been a lot of complaints about this, but highschool needs a restart, there's really bad lag right about now.
  4. S

    Signature Problems

    Thanks Quaffer Worked perfect :D
  5. S

    Signature Problems

    Hey guys. I'm kind of new to eGO and I just made a forum signature. I saved it at 32 kb and 499x99, keeping within the 97kb 500x100 rule. However, whenever I hit upload or save signature, it just says "unable to save image". How do I get my sig to be able to save? Thanks:)
  6. S

    [Realism] Campaign 7 Enlistments! Who will you fight for...

    In-Game Name: Sir Tom Banana Age: 14 (almost 15) Realism Experience: none eGO Division: DoD:S
  7. S

    Making a gaming rig?

    Dude, thank you so much. As I mentioned before, I really wasn't into video games when we got the comp. I thought that integrated graphics cards could barely run a video. I'll watch some tutorials to make sure I don't destroy my comp, and then I'll take a look in my computer to see if my dad ever...
  8. S

    Making a gaming rig?

    Hey. Sorry I've been so late to respond, I've been sorta busy lately. I got this computer before I knew anything about computers, meaning that I got a crappy discontinued ASUS prebuild. It works fine, but we just got ripped off bad by it. I'm assuming they put a bad motherboard and ps in there...
  9. S

    Barack's biggest fan!

    I peed
  10. S

    Setting up a server?

    Hey. I've been playing DoD:S a lot recently, and then I realized there isn't a 24/7 argentan server that's hubbed in the states. I have read a a few articles about setting up said servers, and I feel pretty confident about it. But I still have a few "noob" questions about it. 1. Do you need to...
  11. S

    Making a gaming rig?

    thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm just wondering, would I be better off altogether building a new comp or just upgrading the one I have?
  12. S

    Making a gaming rig?

    I have a 3.20 GHz i5 CPU. It dosen't say anything about the motherboard or video card.I have about 8000MB Ram What neighborhood of power supply do you recommend. I know that's something that computer manufacturers bottleneck on.
  13. S

    Making a gaming rig?

    Hey I have had my current ocmputer for a few years, and it works great. It has a dual core i5 processor, not sure what kind of video card. It can run source games, world of warcraft, minecraft, and games like that just fine. However, games like battlefield, cod, crysis, GTA, etc. it can't come...
Back
Top