Recent content by MoistTowelette

  1. M

    Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

    /salute It was a fun time. I miss playing Anzio with everyone.
  2. M

    I would like to announce.......

    #RIPAnzio /tear
  3. M

    Five minutes on Donner...

    Maybe you're just bad Rufio. :) <3
  4. M

    I'm back

    Welcome back?... :huh:
  5. M

    The End of the Line

    Good luck in the big blue room Chucky! I had a lot of fun with the comp matches and practices. You did a really good job leading the group. Thanks for everything!
  6. M

    Bad weather

    I live just north of Shepherdsville. :) Finally got myself out of the house today. The roads in Louisville aren't good right now.
  7. M

    Prayers For My Dad ( Beerman!)

    My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I know how it feels to have someone you love diagnosed with cancer. My father just passed away in July from cancer. It's been tough but you have to keep your head up and be there for him.
  8. M

    Congratulations Dr. Compton!

    Grats Compton!
  9. M

    Happy Birthday MoistTowelette!

    Ty everyone! I appreciate it!
  10. M

    DOD:S Weekly Events Monday (7/21) -- Sunday (7/27)

    Dirty Dozen! :cool::sneaky2:
  11. M

    Well it's been fun... Time to leave the party

    Bye Greenlight! I had a lot of fun playing Anzio with you. Take care and good luck!
  12. M

    DoD:S are You Evil?

    43 Machiavellianism, 35 Narcissism, 18 Psychopathy!
  13. M

    [Comp Team] Official Roster S10

    Grats everyone!
  14. M

    [Comp Team] Tryouts Signup S10

    34 TCN S7-S9 Support/Rocket 24 M T W Th F I hate you Anti. :huh:
Back
Top