Recent content by DxME

  1. D

    Do you play eGO DE_Dust?

    I play de_dust in my old day alot. TS' know how to win it many server I played it. Edge server CTS' tend to stack with good player and most TS' is turn out to be noob player. I have no fun playing inside de_dust server sometime.
  2. D

    Add a mini game server?

    Please do so. We need mini fun rotation map!!
  3. D

    Updated Thread: How Many Hours You Got On CS:S?

    Why you need 18,000 hours record holding playing this game? Why I need myself 18,000 record holding? Nobody need world record holding just for playing this game or any PC game. I didn't say you have to quit this game. You guys are missing too much fun out there. I will say get a life!!!
  4. D

    CS:GO Beta

    This week Beta update for CS:GO they add more gun: SMG and Pistol and Rifle was cool!!!!! You guy should try it out........
  5. D

    52 people Dust2

    Server always crash lately, need to maintain....
  6. D

    CS Recruiting

    In Game name: DxMe Rank: =(e)= Age: 30 Did you request access to the EdgeGamers Recruitment forum?: yes Invited by The Judge
  7. D

    52 people Dust2

    Server crashed earlier when reach 52 in dust2 source right moment. I think 50 should be good or go back to 48 people max...
  8. D

    Could not connect to Steam Network Troubleshoot Tips

    DxMe Trouble Shooting guide. When trying to login to steam you get ?Could not connect to Steam Network? and when you enter your password you get the same. First check your Internet connection and Firewall settings, if you are still getting this problem navigate to your steam folder...
  9. D

    Scrim Team?

    I want scrim!!!
Back
Top