Recent content by SHUT_EM_DOWN

  1. S

    2sl0w gets robbed!

    I just went on Newegg really quick and slapped together a system with most of the same specs and then some and it came out to just over $1200 after mail-in rebates but before tax. So for the same amount you spent on the Dell could upgrade the build below to say an 8800 GT (if you could find one)...
  2. S

    Post your speed

    Cheese you must have a really short and high-speed route to the server to pull those kind of speeds. That is close to what my buddy at the Apple Headquarters in Cuppertino, CA was getting and he is right next to San Jose, CA server. If you were able to do a route trace you would probably find...
  3. S

    Computer screwed up....big time.

    Something that I could possibly add to this, even though most bases have been covered already, is this: I had a similar problem that I was trying to fix on my friends computer and the problem ended up being the motherboard. When I would turn the computer on all of the fans would start up and so...
  4. S

    A few obvious yet not well known things on playing smart!

    Number 11. When you look at the stats screen or the class selection screen and nobody on your team is a medic, do you and your team a favor and be a medic.
  5. S

    2 more pc shooters

    It's all about Crysis. In what other FPS game can you punch a house down?
  6. S

    Music Game

    System of a Down - A.T.W.A. Hee hee hee...
  7. S

    Post your speed

  8. S

    Music Game

    Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded by the Light lol I had to use Wikipedia to find out who sang this song...and I can safely say, I have never heard of them.
  9. S

    The Guitar Hero Thread

    Wow great find on that open source game Kendle. Gotta love SourceForge.
  10. S

    TF2= anti-drug

    Wow, you must have been playing with a cooperative bunch there. I have been wanting to have a team where everyone picks the same class but there are always people who don't want to play along.
  11. S

    [poll] I also might get a new video card What do u think?

    Yeah, the coming months will be an excellent time to buy a new video card.
  12. S

    Vista

  13. S

    good bye

  14. S

    [poll] I also might get a new video card What do u think?

    Duality is right, the 8800 GT is the better buy. In games the memory bandwidth is not as important as some of the other factors.
  15. S

    Demoman disappointment

    Flea giving away his demoman strategies!? I sense a trap...
Back
Top