Recent content by imported_Punch2Face

  1. I

    The old man an the nazi [comic]

    Lol that's awesome. Keep em coming man =].
  2. I

    Things That Make You Mad About Some TF2 Players.

    When you try to backstab someone and you lag, making them seem right infront of you, but they are really 10 feet ahead and then shoot you with their rocket launcher =[.
  3. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    No problem =].
  4. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    No problem =].
  5. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    Ok, THAT one works I think lol. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/Putridius/WAKKAsigcopy-1.png
  6. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    What the heck, it didn't upload it.... one sec.
  7. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    Ok, try that one on for size lol. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/Putridius/WAKKAsigcopy.png
  8. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    Oops lol, sorry didn't notice that. When I get back from school I'll fix it.
  9. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    Tell me if that tickles your fancy. If so, here's the URL to add it as a sig. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/Putridius/WAKKAsigcopy.png
  10. I

    TF2 Soldier Sig

    I can see what I can do. So you just want it to say WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!! on it? As the name? Or like something special?
  11. I

    Just a sig I threw together

    Hehe thanks. It was a pain in the butt to cut that picture out. Took about an hour of the total time it took to put together lol. That background is easy to do, if you know how and have the right brushes.
  12. I

    Just a sig I threw together

    Well, I threw this together in about an hour and 20 minutes. Tell me what you think =].
Back
Top