Recent content by Aaralyn

  1. A

    Its a Girl

    Congrats!!!!
  2. A

    What do you do in the real world?

    Yay for Stay at Home Mom's!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm another Stay at Home Mom and do Portrait Photography VERY VERY part time. My daughter is almost 5 and I have a son that is due in July. I LOVE being a stay at home mom and wouldn't trade it for the world. I can't say I do much cleaning though. I...
  3. A

    Men vs. Women scrim time and date.

    It would be best if it could be after 8pm CST, but not later than 10CST which is after kid #1 goes to bed, but before my pregnant butt gets too tired. I bet Nuedar would watch our daughter if it was earlier though. If it ends much later than 11CST I will turn into a pumpkin or at least not be...
  4. A

    Chicks vs. Boys Challenge

    Oh oh oh! Add me to the girls side! As long as it's a day/time I'm available I'm SOOOO there.
  5. A

    Girls in eGO!

    Woohooo!!!! The world needs more gamer girls!!!! Welcome aboard and you'll love it here. The guys are great and there are a few of us girls that play fairly regularly.
  6. A

    killed over knockin' 360

    This is just one UNSTABLE individual and he would have snapped over something else if it wasn't the knocked over console. Some people just should not be allowed to reproduce. So sad!
  7. A

    CTF Well

    I played it for a bit on a server and liked it a lot, but ended up leaving when some idiot was spamming music through the mic for about 5 mins. Oh how I wanted to be 'home' on an eGO server at that point!
  8. A

    What we see isn't always the truth...

    I wish I could take credit for that Photoshop work. This is a guy that retouches MANY celebs images. Before he redid his site he had some amazing before/after pictures of Halle Berry, Billy Bob Thornton, some Supermodels (who while still beautiful are NOT as perfect as the magazine make them...
  9. A

    What we see isn't always the truth...

    Doing a bit of looking at photos and retouching and thought this would be a good site to show you guys. As you see here what we see in advertisement isn't always the reality. I think one of the scariest is the 4th row down 4th image over (in the BRIGHT pink). Lots of eye candy for the guys...
  10. A

    Fast Food Photos Vs Real Life

    http://www.thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm Goes to show what a good photographer and a good food stylist will do to the nasty stuff they call food at fast food places. *blech*
  11. A

    Surgery tomorrow; be back in a week or so

    The recovery sounds like a pain in the rear, but it also sounds like you might be on the way to sleeping better. I hope it also helps your migraines. I used to get them more often, but somehow giving birth made them not as frequent (i.e in 4 years I've had maybe 2 mild ones). I would not wish...
  12. A

    The Rock Band Thread

    Nuedar failed to mention that they have played so much they have broken the drum pedal AND the guitar. Nuedar broke the drum pedal and Squid the guitar. Luckily the 2nd guitar from GH still works, but the new fancy one is broken.
  13. A

    Look at these hoodies WOW!!

    I think I'd even wear one of these awesome hoodies around. I'm not a fan of the B or D font, but A or C both look nice. I think black would be nice too, but i like green too.
  14. A

    Share with you...

    Thanks! Make the pregnant woman cry (like that's hard to do)! Thanks for sharing that was a beautiful song and a poignant video to go with it. Tears or not I liked it.
  15. A

    cigars for all

    Congrats!!!!
Back
Top