Recent content by Steve Headshot Masta

  1. Steve Headshot Masta

    Counter Strike 1.6?

    Hello!!, I think it would be cool if eGO could have a Counter - Strike 1.6 server You might know what I'm talking about. Like maybe a 24/7 Dust 2 or something maybe a Fun maps server Let me know what you guys think :D P.S.: It's not Counter - Strike: Source It's just counter strike no other...
  2. Steve Headshot Masta

    Gaming Mouse Help

    Well, I got my Beautiful "Razer Lachesis" Mouse with 4000 dpi. This is the red wrath one that I have but there is a few other colors doesn't matter what color I think its a good price for it take a look: Amazon.com: Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi Gaming Mouse (Wraith Red)...
  3. Steve Headshot Masta

    How Did You Find eGO?

    I found you guys on DoD:S because I'm really interested in Omaha Beach landings of WWII so I wanted to play dod_charlie or dod_strand so I typed that in on the filters and you guys were the only one populated!
Back
Top