Recent content by Lancecaster1

  1. L

    FPS in WoW - please help!

    Thanks for the help so far. I'd obviously love to avoid hardware upgrades but it looks like that might be the road I might have to go down. It's just frustrating that a few weeks ago, I didn't even have to tweak my settings coming off a reinstall, but now setting everything to LOW seems to...
  2. L

    FPS in WoW - please help!

    The system is admittedly 4 years old. Vista with 6GB RAM runs (still) like a dream, and this was the first AMD processor that I have had, but it has seemed to perform better than any intel that I've ever worked with (including my work laptop with an i5 pro). Would an upgrade to my graphics...
  3. L

    FPS in WoW - please help!

    I've tried so much, but ever since the latest patch my framerate is awful. Here is a post to my situation: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=206624&p=3277312 Below is a sample from a diagnostic I ran (I've updated drivers since then). What can I do to help it? Do I need to replace my GPU...
Back
Top