Recent content by naniekso

  1. N

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    give me a novit falcon!
  2. N

    Back and BLa1.ck!!! viewtiful naniekso returns!!!

    After about 1.5 years of no DOD:S for me, I return from the dead! Its been an honor for serving the clan for that little time i was a eg, but i have returned and hope to continue serving this awsome clan. I didnt know if i was to post here or not, but I think i was listed as an inactive, well...
  3. N

    Azn plays zelda tunes on carrot :D

    prety cewl lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_CGB1GuoI&feature=user
  4. N

    REPLY TO POLAND! WTACH ME CRAZY DRIVING in circles*snow*

    they hit me first. lol poland i cant burn my tires, i cant convince my dad of how 40% of the tread went away lol he likes my car, he bought it, i modded it. But he pays for gas and if any problems occur. I cant change trhou tires lol
  5. N

    *OFFICIAL* PSN ID's/XBL/Wii Friend Codes

    xbox: Viewtiful nani Wii: 0645-5441-9990-brawl
  6. N

    REPLY TO POLAND! WTACH ME CRAZY DRIVING in circles*snow*

    BURN TIRES NOT DRUGS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCZtnBlQFH0&feature=related
  7. N

    WATCH CRAZY DRIVING HERE BY POLAND :]

    I <3 u POLAND!
  8. N

    The ONLY man who can kill Chuck Norris!

    too bad its fake :(
  9. N

    I've something to say.(dont complain unti you read it all)

    complaincomplaincomplain
  10. N

    eGO Smashers: Unite!

    IKE! brawl code:0645-5441-9990 got 6th in a tourny at college, /48 plp :D
  11. N

    new car ideas please!

    try to import a mitsubishi FTO or get an older lotus model. OR EVEN A TOYOTA MR2!
  12. N

    Cheap way, AVOID CAR THEFT*ANY CAR MODEL*

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLnQ50JmgYY
  13. N

    SSBB BRAWL CODES!

    Anyone have a wii? play SSBB? O.O WELL THEN U HAVE THE CHANCE TO try TO DEFEAT TEH VIEWTIFUL NANIEKSO!(dani) brawl code: 0645-5441-9990 also, get on facebook, and add the super smash bros app for a chatroom.
  14. N

    Speeding ticket

    my friend went 125 on a 40 got a $795 ticket and a speach of how his car could outrun the police and how the police is happy he didnt. lol he drives a evo6 :D
  15. N

    BRILLIANT IDEAS! but so simple....

    and my favorite!:
Back
Top