Recent content by Baconsentryoftheday

  1. B

    A happy day

    Rdinator is quite a nice guy. Wish I still played TF2 with him as much as I used to. First time I met him was on the eGO 2fort server. Since then I've watched him jump from e to eG then to eGO. Not sure how long I've been his friend, but I'm pretty sure I've been his friend since December...
  2. B

    How do you deal with me and my mini doom bringer?

    If I saw you or your mini, I would USUALLY be a soldier. If I was a soldier and I saw the mini, my reaction would to pull back and fire from a distance or from a spot where it shoot me. However if I'm the spearhead of the assault, I would charge in and shoot rockets at it. Quite easy. However...
  3. B

    Best soldier loadout?

    Personally, if you want to adapt to a certain TYPE of map or setting, a tunnel or small of area, The direct hit, Righteous Bison, and equalizer.
  4. B

    Best soldier loadout?

    I often ponder this question, what is the best soldier loadout out there? Well, we should take a look at the maps FIRST. If your on a big, flat, sort of map, the Black box, mantreads, and disciplinary action AREN'T going to help you out. On a small, area with heights on it, this will help out...
Back
Top