Recent content by imported_Hostile

  1. I

    garys mod server

    Yeah and if you are going to use the Edge Gamers Organization name on it, you NEED to consult council first. The name is trademarked.
  2. I

    RADEON 3870

    I have a 512mb version of the HD 3850, so it's practically the same card as a HD 3870. Its a very good card, runs TF2 great. The only thing is AA really kills your FPS, its a known thing with ATI cards. So I only run 2X AA because the extra performance hit isn't worth it.
  3. I

    post your pets!

    No offense, but this topic would probably be better suited in the Off-topic forum. Also welcome to eGO!
  4. I

    What Cell Phone Do you have?

    I have a Verizon VX8600 (Chocolate Flip)
  5. I

    GameRail not sending activation email

    Yeah so if you don't get the activation email just log in with the client anyways =)
  6. I

    GameRail not sending activation email

    Hmm yeah I just tried the application and it logged in anyways. good deal, thanks Freeflow =)
  7. I

    GameRail not sending activation email

    I'm using Gmail and Yahoo, and nope the email isn't in the junk folder.
  8. I

    GameRail not sending activation email

    I tried signing up for GameRail on two email accounts and I have no received the activation email on either. Anyone else having issues?
  9. I

    GRAPHICS CARDS!!!! AHHH!!!!!

    A card with 256mb will work fine for your resolution, but don't expect to be able to use Anti Aliasing because that uses VRAM. I just got this last week: http://www.ncixus.com/products/27462/H385QX512N/HIS/ It's a very good card, 512mb 3850, but now they just came out with the 3870 version...
  10. I

    Recruiting Office - EVERYONE READ

    By the way Garden, when you accepted on of the guys into the clan yesterday, your acceptance post had the wrong guys name in it. =\
  11. I

    Rule Confusion

    I think putting up barriers would be and change how Valve meant for the game to be played. Yes I think sniping through the gate in dustbowl and blocking the door as scout are glitches and should not be tolerated. Jumping over the railcars in Well or sniping through the gap is perfectly okay, if...
  12. I

    What Nationality Do You Think The Classes Are?

    Yeah, I remember what as said, "Let's keep the useless posts to a minimum", and I agree. There is no point to this.
  13. I

    Instant Spawn

    Yeah instant respawn is fun in a lot of cases, but when you do all this work to take out a team and bam they are back again, 2fort is practically impossible.
  14. I

    Which video card?

    I might recommend upgrading the cooler on that 8800GT, IMO a single slot cooler isn't sufficient for a card that high performance. Look around at VGA cooler reviews, the Zalman VF-1000 looks like it'll be nice, I have a VF-900 on my X850XT now and it cools excellent. I'm waiting for my new video...
  15. I

    Which video card?

    If neither is cheaper or has a deal, I'd go with EVGA they have a very nice 30 day upgrade program. You can read about it on their website.
Back
Top