Recent content by NewJersey

  1. N

    Remembering I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

    I haven't been on the DOD servers in at least 2 years, but I wanted to jump on the forums and say that I remember London very well and fondly. When I actually learned that he indeed survived the London Blitz and it wasn't just a cool name I was in awe. I wish him peace and sending his family my...
  2. N

    It's NewJersey. Remember Me?

    It has been far too long folks. I just wanted to say and that I am happy to see DOD is still alive and well. I have been all over the place but I have finally settled in a new place (in New Jersey of course) and maybe I'll get my rig going again. I did however get xbox1 with BF1 soooo that might...
  3. N

    The Internet You Remember

    The Johnny Castaway screen saver...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVgGfKY91Lg
  4. N

    Bad weather

    20 degrees here in Jersey with a wind chill of 4. Tonight the low is supposed to be -5, with a windchil of close to -10. Imagine fighting a war in this! I wrote my senior thesis on How The Weather Effected Operation Barbarossa and it forever changed my way I think about weather. All I think...
  5. N

    College Starting back up

    I'm with you Viktor. Back to the Grad School Grind for me. Classes start tomorrow and I have already had to read a book and write a report for this Thursday. Good luck this semester!
  6. N

    2015 DoD:S Promos & Awards

    Way to go guys!
  7. N

    Video Post the song

    Super chill track from the English group The Egg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fH5r-l_HLE
  8. N

    Hi!

    Welcome to the most loyal division of eGO! Donner is my jam. Hope to see you there.
  9. N

    Whats your favorite sport?

    Every year things change with which sport is my favorite. This year it is def hockey. I have always loved it but this year it is basically the only thing I am watching ( GO RANGERS!). Followed by Baseball (Yankees) and then football (Giants). Football is really getting on my nerves for some...
  10. N

    You Guys! You Guys!

    It's NewJersey and i really hope you all are doing dandy and swell. I just completed my semester of grad school and I can't wait to play with you all again. I hope people still play. I feel like i haven;t been on in YEARS.
  11. N

    History Field Trip

    Well done sir! That's awesome and super exciting.
  12. N

    New Jersey Here

    BERGEN! Holy crap dude. Been a long time. Resistance Platoon days...my god that was so long ago! Now I gots to get back in game!
  13. N

    New Jersey Here

    Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well and keeping this great game alive and well. I miss it so much. I have been super busy with work and grad school but now that summer (for me at least) has arrived I hope to be on ASAP. Need to get my computer back and running again so hopefully catch...
  14. N

    Snow!!!

    That sounds like so much fun! A lot better then playing king of the hill and me, getting thrown off the top every time because I was the youngest haha.
Back
Top