Recent content by ValorPride

  1. ValorPride

    Remove me from Egos roster

    and wasting my time in dead servers for to long. I dont know what they pay for them but seriously why alot of dead servers wasting alot of peoples:mad: time
  2. ValorPride

    Remove me from Egos roster

    Please remove me from this squads roster. I feel I have a mistake joining here.:thumbup:
  3. ValorPride

    September 2012 Battlefield Roll-Call

    Roger......
  4. ValorPride

    Bf3

    So my question is:how are BF3 recruits suppose to become a full fledged members on dead servers? Are we being forced to have to buy the premium membership just to meet up with the rest of the pack? With consistently dead servers and members being forced to play in other servers how does the...
  5. ValorPride

    Bf3

    I hear you Bee. I have been playing it for not that long and well I am glad I bought the game at half price.As for the empty servers it is quite simple.As soon as a new update or new part to BF 3 comes out people bail from the servers that are currently in place and go play the new stuff. Its...
  6. ValorPride

    Must be doing something right

    Happy b day!
  7. ValorPride

    Huge disappointment returning

    What fun is there seeing a team getting hammered on and they cant even get out of the spawn. I like to switch just to work harder and my butt kicked and the thrill of the hunt, especially those who sit just out of the spawn area waiting for an invitation for the "dance of the blades". But most...
  8. ValorPride

    What is the population of the city you currently reside in (or call home)?

    2: I live on an acreage thank god. Had enough of the big cities when I was posted to them.
  9. ValorPride

    Huge disappointment returning

    If I offended anyone I apologize for the language,my post has been edited. If I started a "mob mentality" that also also was not my intentions.My point is some people need to open thier eyes and ears and have a look around.
  10. ValorPride

    Snipers...

    I also agree with papawhen you have a team playing sniper they are a great assest. Especially for suppression at longer ranges, spotting and knocking out a hornet nest of enemy with mortar. Soften them up for the deep plunge of goons and medics.:scared:
  11. ValorPride

    Snipers...

    Its actaully kinda funny also when you see an entire team of wookies runningup a hill.Then you just line them up in a beaton zone and walah!Dead wookies. I shouldnt beak because I tend to be a wookie but I can recognize when a squad is struggling and what they need unless I am pinned down by a...
  12. ValorPride

    Huge disappointment returning

    Korn I feel for you because I know exactly what you are talking about.
  13. ValorPride

    Huge disappointment returning

    Cause we are suppose to be mushrooms Korn. Alone in the dark not knowing what is going on. Its unfortunate and when we "junior members" speak up well we are looked at that we dont have enough "TI" to speak up and want help fix things. Thats the impression I am getting. When you have two seperate...
  14. ValorPride

    Who is still hooked on BFBC2?

    I was wondering about players who still play BFBC2 on a regular basis? I have tried to jump start our rush server for the last couple of weeks with no success. What I would like to do is set up something where we can set up a scrim nights for people playing BFBC2.I hate to see our server get...
  15. ValorPride

    Guide to not seeing your favorite server shut down

    Roger that.Whats the policy on going inot public servers and getting people to come out to our server? The servers with one or two players in it that usually dont fill?
Back
Top