Recent content by Rec

  1. Rec

    Who's your favorite OG Admin?

    BuffHamster back in the CSS Jailbreak days
  2. Rec

    Favorite Call Of Duty?

    Modern Warfare 2 hands down
  3. Rec

    Old Member Checking In

    Ayy @Lucas15 , it's good seeing you man I hope all is well. I might hop in the discord at some point, and we can catch up. You'll definitely see me lurking around the forums more often lol.
  4. Rec

    Old Member Checking In

    Hello everyone, I couldn't tell you the last time I visited this website. It's been a while since I played any good games. Is anyone from the old Garry's Mod division still around? I see @Adam and @Gabe are still kicking around.
  5. Rec

    oh my god

    wow
  6. Rec

    Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

    RIP DoD:S Division you'll be missed.
  7. Rec

    AMA: Mayhem Death

    Whats going on buddy ?
  8. Rec

    hello

    hi
  9. Rec

    Announcement CS Leadership Promotions

    congrags
  10. Rec

    Let's count to a million!

  11. Rec

    Let's count to a million!

  12. Rec

    Yoyo

    Hello my name is Rec, I have the deepest voice in eGO.
  13. Rec

    New Member

    Welcome
Back
Top