Recent content by CerberuS

  1. C

    Suggestion box

    Just wanna bring a topic here. A year ago+ , Vent had a couple channels for the differant TF2 servers , now theres only one for ALL servers. If I wanna hang out with the guys , its pretty hard cause im on 2fort and some are talking , but on dustbowl. Yea theres several General ones , but it...
  2. C

    Yet another neutering TF2 update

    This will prevent rocket spamming like others said. I hate it when im getting nailed by a random rocket when I stick my face out. It will require some more skills , and less random crap to make some kills , thats all.
  3. C

    Admin Class on Sunday for eGs

    It's a roger. I'll be there unless something real bad happens.
  4. C

    Admin Class on Sunday for eGs

    Will this be similar to the last one I attended while I was =e= a couple weeks ago on convoy?
  5. C

    SOLD

    Gone up on ebay , started bids @ 99 bucks http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280203498598&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
  6. C

    When are you no longer a n00b?

    No longer a noob = The second week you play the game. Has nothing to do with skillz.
  7. C

    SOLD

    First of the second row : http://eng.supercard.cn/products_sd.htm It also comes with a card on top which simulates a DS game in place. It's the Super key , it comes with the kit. You can also upgrade to 2 gig max if you buy another sd memory card. You can play all Gameboy advanced and DS...
  8. C

    Badlands engie exploit

    that didnt took long to find exploits , im guessing some people must do this all day long (find exploits)
  9. C

    Unlockables and Gametypes?

    Unlocks = gay. We had this in BF2 , as soon as you enter competition (ex: CAL) , they disable it all because it's not everyone that 'unlocked' their weapons , therefor it's not fair to everyone. Moral is that I never used them because you get screwed in matches (switching back , and you're not...
  10. C

    SOLD

    well a DS lite on ebay is in the 100-120 range used , plus the 2 games 30-40 each (new) plus the supercard (50-60 new) 150$ would be the lowest offer I can accept.
  11. C

    SOLD

    SOLD
  12. C

    Help needed with mic.

    Awesome Pagan , it made the trick , thank you sir!
  13. C

    Help needed with mic.

    I just installed Vista , the only issue I got is the mic is always open , If I blow in the mic AT ANY TIME (vent open or not) it will go out in the speakers instantly...It's running on audigy 2ZS. I had that issue once in XP , it must be a stupid setting..... Thanks in advance.
  14. C

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    MotherBoard: MSI K9N6GN series Nforce mcp61 Video card: GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB 320-bit Hard Drives: 160GB Power supply: Rosewill 600w CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.02 GHz Dual-Core RAM: 2GB (DDR2 667) Case: Xblade cheap ass case. Sound card: Creative soundblaster audigy 2ZS Monitor(s): LG 19"...
  15. C

    e vs eG Scrim Results and Screenshots

    GJ guys woot!
Back
Top