Recent content by Aragorn_(FrizzKing)

  1. A

    Hide your kids

    Aragorn is back kiddies... (Sorry) but I may be moving to the tf2 division but I'm going to spend an afternoon with you guys for a change. See you all in jail!
  2. A

    Bullying

    I'm up for a survey on bullying if anyone wants to survey me. I just recently did one at school, Some health class wanted a few students to survey their Form Class to see if they have been bullied and/or seen bullying happening and what the school could do to prevent it. I have you know I kept...
  3. A

    Bullying

    feelz. Great post Cyanide. I can relate as my voice hadn't deepened when I joined eGO and my accent made others laugh, so I think it's great this is being recognized. As the video Pop shared implied, Kindness keeps the world afloat.
  4. A

    rareboy's most amazing feature

    all of my wut
  5. A

    Newest O member is......

    Congratulations fist! ^_^
  6. A

    PSA From the CS Leadership: Bullying.

    This is the most beautiful post I've ever seen, In eGO and outside of eGO. This is why I came here, This is why I'm in eGO.
  7. A

    Logitech Mouse Giveaway

    Ric because if I don't he'll eat me.
  8. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    That's what I'm seeing. It's fun though, If any of you guys want to play Pro-Mod with me, Feel free to ask.
  9. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    wat. I just wanna know what everyone thinks about this, Whether it might succeed or die hard.
  10. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    Haha, Of course Slam. Anywho I still recommend you guys try it out for a little bit, It still needs a few things fixed but it's fun!
  11. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    That's true, But many players believe that some of the aspects that were implemented in Global Offensive were 'copied' from Pro-Mod. That's what I've heard anyway. Devsain says so.
  12. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    Bahaha, That's all I really expected.
  13. A

    Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod - What is your opinion?

    Recently your fellow friend Aragorn has been away because of his acquiring of new games and activities. Among these is the new mod, ( More of a game IMO ); Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod. Counter-Strike: Pro-Mod is basically Counter-Strike: Source except with the competitive aspects of Counter-Strike...
  14. A

    Your thoughts on throwing knives?

    Michael Scott likes to steal Deadmau5 tracks <3 'nuff said >:3
Back
Top