Recent content by imported_Jester

  1. I

    I'm a TF2 Medic and proud of it!

    I have always loved playing medic, i really dont know why. I dont really mind all of the other people playing medic, but when i see more than like 5 medics on one team who just stand around and do not uber when they should because they are trying to get the simultanious uber achivement thing...
  2. I

    EGO USERBARS

    Wow! these are awesome, i'm adding this to my sig right away
  3. I

    Portal

    Never give up its quite a simple game if you think outside the box. And if you give up you wont get to hear the credits song.
  4. I

    Yay!!!!!!!

    Well i finally got my new RAM card so no i can finally play my favorite spy map, 2fort, so I hope to see a lot of you guys on there so i can stabs ya in the back. :p
  5. I

    The warpath community

    Warpath is awesome!!! I love being sniper, in fact its the only class i play on warpath and i'm getting quite good at too. Just this morning i had joined halfway through a game and was pretty much leading my team by the end of the game. But i couldn't have done it if the rest of my team...
  6. I

    Your Favorite Kill

    My favorite kill by far is headshotting a cloaked spy accidentely while trying to shoot the sniper on the other team. I do that a lot and its hilarious.
  7. I

    I may not be on as much....

    I have recently acquired Super Smash Bros Brawl, and it is one the most amazing games i have ever played......(yes it even beats portal).......and with my birthday coming up on the 21st, and me trying to fix a computer my neighbor was throwing out, and homework, and school, i just can't find too...
  8. I

    Thought this was funny

    I thought that this comic was freakin' hilarious..............................but then again.........................................i HATE pyros
  9. I

    Open =e= training

    I'm in for it. I'm free just about any day of the week after school that is. But anytime after around 3:00 eastern time is good for me.
  10. I

    What you currently listening to?

    Been listening to a lot of Linkin Park lately(mostly off their new album), along with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and some Disturbed.
  11. I

    Super Smash Bros Brawl

    I'm hopefully going to get it for my b-day, which is on March 21st. So i'll have to wait about a week and a half from the release. not too bad, but i cant wait till it comes out.
  12. I

    What's the story behind your name?

    I play a lot of Armored Core, its a sweet game i've played it since i was about 7 or 8. And my friend said that the way i would just laugh as i blew the crap out of things, reminded him of a jester. Stuck with it ever since.
  13. I

    LEVEL 4 sentry!

    make it mobile so the engie can sit it in and move around and shoot the snot out of things. Of course this would make it a very easy target.
  14. I

    How you found us. . .

    I actually found your the edgegamer servers shortly after installing TF2, i was always trying to look for a good mature server to play on. When i played CS:S i played on the GG servers and when i asked them about finding a good server to play on they said check out edgegamers.org so i checked...
  15. I

    Random Drawings in Class

    WOW those are amazing, i wish i could draw like that. The best i can do is stick figures, and even those are horrible.
Back
Top