Recent content by Troth

  1. T

    TF2 1st Annual Monster Mash

    Marine - I think you accidentally took Whisker's points instead of Dreadmakers.
  2. T

    TF2 1st Annual Monster Mash

    I would like to reveal the name of The Mummy
  3. T

    TF2 1st Annual Monster Mash

    Here's some for me Seishun codo GulfXray hi2you Master Tricks SgtBeavis52891 IceGladiator Par Cheesy Par Cheesy 2 IceStyle Hahonator Aims BWoods THe IRS :D Dreadmaker batlbot Dr.Metal codo 2 batlbot 2 GhOst901 Dreadmaker 2 Aims 2
  4. T

    The email you just read.

    Give Me A Novint Falcon
  5. T

    Update's not over. It's the soldier update.

    It's Valve. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take 3 months to tie their shoelaces.
  6. T

    I've Been Thinking...

    Although I'm sure you did not intended it to do so, your comment comes across as a little callous Soko. I see no reason why we couldn't try to figure out someway to contribute in Brian's name, even if his family is already doing so.
  7. T

    Blackmesa Bounties!

    Danster, hope you have a lot of cash as I'm not difficult to dominate.
  8. T

    Medic's guide to running away.

    One of my rules: Do not primary heal anyone who does not respond/react to your warnings, you'll die much quicker with them, then you would with someone who communicates with you.
  9. T

    Late night fight with DavetheGreat

    Yeah, when that domination occurred, Salty and Gortex were also on blu. Teams were just a bit stacked.
  10. T

    the new black mesa....

    I'm also having some trouble adjusting. I was excited about the upcoming changes, but I have to admit being baffled in the vents at times. I tried using the upper platform above the final point to get the sentries posted there, but it was difficult to effectively harass the engineers from the...
  11. T

    google picture

    This book has nothing to do with why I picked my name though, I picked my name because of the common definition.
  12. T

    Ego member in training

    Congrats!
  13. T

    The Eco-Friendly Thread

    As regular light bulbs burn out, replace them with Compact Fluorescent Bulbs Include a clean dry towel in your dryer load, this will dry the load 20% faster
  14. T

    Military Veterans, please read

    Name: Kelly Rank/Rating: Sgt (E-5) Branch of Military: US Army Years Served: 8, 6 Active, 2 Arizona Guard (1993-2001) About Yourself: I was an aircraft structural repairer on helicopters. I served in Korea, Germany, Hungary (Joint Endeavor), Kuwait, Ft Campbell, KY, and finished in the Guard...
  15. T

    got account back.

    You have 750 gigs of software? Or 750 gigs of data?
Back
Top