Recent content by PASS1VE menis

  1. P

    Bad Company 2 It's the little things

    I'm glad I made the top of your list Papa! Anyone know if "Rude Mood" is okay?
  2. P

    Bad Company 2 Could not Login Soldier ???

    Well, I finished Machinarium (puzzle game) and Mass Effect 3 is already getting boring. Maybe I'll play Arma 3 and Bioshock Infinite until EA gets their disk array sorted. Hope to see you all soon....through a reticle!
  3. P

    Bad Company 2 Lag lag lag lag

    Hey Sub, I have noticed the lag issues since about June or July (2013), as well. Quite a few times I've noticed that everyone's ping spikes at the same time. Maybe EA is doing an overhaul on their equipment. I agree, it is frustrating.
  4. P

    Bad Company 2 Could not Login Soldier ???

    Still can't login at 8:25 PM in Texas. I might just have to go outside and shoot real things instead of pixels.
  5. P

    Hats off and a big salute!!!!!

    Belated Congrats!
Back
Top