Recent content by NXK

  1. N

    Planetside 2

    Iv noticed alot of other outfits (guilds) are getting started early in the beta in their recruitment, so id like to get an eGO following in the beta as soon as possible to smooth out and kickstart recruitment after release. Unfortunately im about to leave for a month of duty, but when I get...
  2. N

    Planetside 2

    Been playing a little with all the dif empires trying to decide what i want to play. if anyone wants to join me send me a PM. Iv become more partial to the VS, cause the Magrider kicks it!!! Playing on a US East server on a character named Mortalion.
  3. N

    Planetside 2

    I havent seen any word on a PS2 eGO division yet and I heard a rumor that it may be listed under OP:X in the future. Id like to know if there will be a PS2 division and get info on what empire it would be under and other details. Lets get this ball rollin! Update: Until theres a reply on that...
Back
Top