Recent content by Jammin

  1. J

    tf2 steam group events

    I saw the popup minutes before the event took place and was fortunate enough to not be busy to squeeze in 45 minutes of TF2. It was pretty awesome playing hallofdeath. Had a blast with that and will keep an eye out for more events!
  2. J

    Do any of you realize.......

    thats pretty cool! Where do you get this info from? Also that dustbowl server is sometimes hard to get into cause its always full!
  3. J

    The Great Mouse Debate

    I built my computer a little over a year ago and got myself a Razer Diamondback for fairly cheap and love it a whole lot! I like the long and slender compared to the G5 shorter/stubbier feel. I paired it up with a Saitek Eclipse keyboard and it does the trick
  4. J

    Attn e's

    I got it ;)
Back
Top