Recent content by daMduck

  1. D

    Best Movie Series

    Shakin', not stirred.
  2. D

    =(eGO)=™ [Taiwan] Clan

    Congratulations Luke! I will understand if you do not name your baby girl after me. Quacks to you.
  3. D

    antivirus

    You can run avg and back it up with threatfire.
  4. D

    You no like the scrim idea?

    I am sure your intentions are good, but at the moment we do not scrim outside of our community. Thanks for the invite though.
  5. D

    Assault night

    Of course you are welcome. To clarify this is not a scrim. This is a Kalt up in your face assault smackdown.
  6. D

    Assault night

    DoD Assault Night "Up close and personel" Place: Kalt (where the sewers run red) Time: 8:00 Eastern Date: Sundays Event: Assault night Rules: Assault and support weapons, everthing else locked Who: e's, eG's, eGO's, public? Why: mg's are for sissies, rifles are for show off's, and...
  7. D

    Brain Mouse, any good?

    Well there goes my excuse that gaming is good for eye hand coordination.
  8. D

    Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

    Since I bought Half life 2, I have only purchased 2 pc games ( crysis,bioshock). I really have missed out on alot of games but I just don't have time to play new games.
  9. D

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    6/10 kinda generic with plain white lettering
  10. D

    New game for eGO??

    What is this Natural Selection and how did I miss it?
  11. D

    Warsaw Map Test - Comments

    There needs to be a middle route. I got damaged in the spawn going down the stairs with another player. Since my computer crashed lastnight, I'm on old drivers and can't give a good account of the visuals.
  12. D

    I want one!!

    WoW a high tech streetsweeper. I would love to take that duck hunting.
  13. D

    Try This

    1. This is an inside thing 2. He has lost his sanity 3. He starves for attention 4. It is code to the alien's living in Nevada 5. Timmy is messing with us again
  14. D

    CQ CQ CQ

    I let my License expire about 5 years ago. Stupid me. I was kb5ovc with a novice license. In case of a disaster hammys will be there. --.- ..- .- -.-. -.- If you no morse code you will get my secret message.
Back
Top