Recent content by jonik

  1. J

    statsme error....?

    has an admin had a chance to review the case?
  2. J

    statsme error....?

    also, oddly enough I checked the stats ban page. Now my ban seems to have moved to September 27, LOL!
  3. J

    statsme error....?

    what terms did I break? Also I still am not banned, on any VAC server.
  4. J

    statsme error....?

    lol I got your joke boss. just a bizzare situation all the way around, that's all. :(
  5. J

    statsme error....?

    but that makes no sense. I haven't played any other game besides CS Source, plus everything was fine up until a week ago. I am a 100 percent sure my ID has never gotten VAC banned.
  6. J

    statsme error....?

    thanks bud! :)
  7. J

    yay!!!!!

    very cute dog man, congrads! first dog?
  8. J

    statsme error....?

    here is a link to my profile for reference purposes - http://edgegamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/1486475
  9. J

    statsme error....?

    hi guys - big fan of the server, think it's very fast and run quite efficiently. however, I was checking my stats recently and it had me labeled as a "cheater" and wouldn't show my rank. this just started happening about a week ago, before that I would always see my ranking. any idea as to why...
Back
Top