Recent content by Funk3rs

  1. Funk3rs

    Bad Company 2 Bad Company 2

    I totally agree, I never liked BF3 although BF4 has it's good points. there does seem to be alot of very suspect players on BF4 but that could also be my lack of skill :cursing: I'm over in Australia and our servers aren't much fun, I love the ego HM, I play when i get up early as it's US night...
  2. Funk3rs

    May Cooler Master Giveaway

    funk3rs
  3. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    Hey insanity, we can compare pings ;)
  4. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    Been out for a while Hi all, I've been renovating my home for the last 6 mths [so no gaming time] and thought I'd build a new rig as well, so will be seeing you back on your BFBC2 servers ;)
  5. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    No probs Skag
  6. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    I now play under the name Funk3rs and joined Samuel Adams on vent today. Good to meet you guys. also said hi to rudemood and kernel pain. please excuse my lag if I get talking to you on vent. :/
  7. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    What? I neffu said nuffin....;)
  8. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    Thanks for the welcome, and Pancake, no, I rarely get out of the tank. I had an accident in February leaving me only my index and middle finger [lefthand] so going on foot is pretty difficult for me. Although i am a pro at flipping the bird ;). Good to have found a friendly and fair server to...
  9. Funk3rs

    grimlaw

    I couldn't find the introductions forums so I thought I'd write one here. I am Australian and am currently enjoying your BFBC2 heavy server. The game play is fun and most players are fair, the admins do a good job in keeping the game flowing and for the most part, 'tard free. I am a tank whore...
Back
Top