Recent content by [FRGT]Fortunate

  1. F

    If you could...

    tell myself what's really important in life.
  2. F

    really enjoy your servers and respect your rules

    Haha :) I'm very very dedicated to my clan. They mean a lot to me and I can't just leave them. Flattered that you think of me as edgegamer material though :)
  3. F

    really enjoy your servers and respect your rules

    hope to play with you again soon Digital and lookin forward to playin with the rest of the TF2ers too.
  4. F

    really enjoy your servers and respect your rules

    Hope I'm not postin this out of order... I just wanted to hop on and say hey and that I really enjoy your server. The rules are a bit strict for my taste but it's still very quality gameplay. There are a lot of servers that prohibit foul language but I've never been on a server ('cept my own)...
Back
Top