Recent content by The Red Comet

  1. The Red Comet

    Who is your favourite band?

    Mine is probably Metallica, I base this judgement on the number of songs of their library I love and the magnitude by which I love them, and just their overall style and quality. Mainly their first 4-5 albums and Death Magnetic, though.
  2. The Red Comet

    The beatles

    I never really got into the Beatles until just now, when my friend got Beatles: Rock Band, and now I love their music. I'm glad I learned more about 'em. I'm not sure what my favorite song is though, there's a bunch I like. Actually I think my favorite is While My Guitar Gently Weeps. I love...
  3. The Red Comet

    New Mouse + Keyboard

    I highly recommend a Logitech G5 or G500. I don't find the keyboard to be as important in the long run, though it's cool to have all the lights. The mouse requires more precision, whereas the keyboard just requires button presses. But yeah the G5 plus Saitek is probably the best within that...
  4. The Red Comet

    Optical Illusions - [Warning for motion sensitive viewers]

    I prefer the optical illusions that trick your eyes, like where you can see 2 different images in 1, or when regular shapes or lengths get distorted.
  5. The Red Comet

    beetles rockband

    My friend in my dorm suite got it, and it's quite fun. However, I'm not a huge Beatles fan so it's getting old playing just Beatles for hours on end. It's nice to discover them now though, I've heard quite a bit about how good they are and such and such. Plenty of catchy songs. Guitar is...
  6. The Red Comet

    You laugh you lose.

    Hmm, I've seen too many hilarious images on the internet, I can resist laughing too easily now for these.
  7. The Red Comet

    Good news everyone! (again)

    Congrats on the 1-year Recognition!
  8. The Red Comet

    About using spec to avoid being on the losing team...

    Hmm, I've never actually thought of this. I usually just slug it out till the bloody, humiliating end. I'd rather play than sit around, after all. No use speccing, that'd just be a waste of time.
  9. The Red Comet

    Awesome pyro fact* of the day. (day3)

    Haha, a most interesting fun fact you got there. Keep them comin'!
  10. The Red Comet

    I'm a Murderer!!

    Impressive. Most impressive.
  11. The Red Comet

    TF2 Comic

    Ah, I love VGCats
  12. The Red Comet

    Wierd Look Alikes

    Haha I love the lookalikes website. http://totallylookslike.com/
  13. The Red Comet

    Japan to Spend $21,000,000,000 on a Power Plant in Freaking Space!

    I hope this works and doesn't cause a catastrophe. Seems like it'd be a very good power source.
  14. The Red Comet

    What internet browser do you use?

    I use chrome. It's very fast, and modern.
  15. The Red Comet

    Help me decide.

    I second Metallica, none of their songs have growling or screaming, but what they do have are awesome riffs and solos. Check out the albums Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, Metallica, and Death Magnetic. The ones in the middle aren't as good, but there...
Back
Top