Recent content by LtDanC4Man

  1. L

    Bad Company 2 Admin stopped working

    IDK if related but ever since the EA crash I have lost all admin right and MAN do we need them, there are soo many afkers and soo many trash talkers that need to be dealt with and everyone is screaming "ADMIN ADMIN, y u no do sumthin?" haha
  2. L

    Bad Company 2 Good games last night!!

    Was this "DAN" in reference to me?!?!?! :thumbup:
  3. L

    couple of funny memes

    Where's me in the memes with my c4? :P
  4. L

    ADMIN In training!!! XD

    Thanks guys. And no, I do not have ventrilo, and I have steam but I uusally don't have it open, as I just open bfbc2 directly....
  5. L

    ADMIN In training!!! XD

    So I played the other night at about 2 am and there was yet another teamkiller shooting down the US helos with the AA gun and it made me realize HOW NICE it it to be able to have an admin on to take care of those situations. 31 people had a wasted game because of ONE guy! :O We need more guys...
Back
Top