Recent content by L&M1

  1. L

    CS Recruiting

    In Game name:L&M Rank:=(e)= Age:17 Did you request access to the eGO Recruitment forum?:yes! Invited by Machine Gun Rush
  2. L

    I need help.

    hehe snooch that actually true and smart:p so i guess I will just let it go and have fun in the game and also on the forum heh
  3. L

    I need help.

    Thank you C-whit thats very helpful and know i know what to do.
  4. L

    I need help.

    aright , so it means i should just wait? Thank you. Enjoy ur night.
  5. L

    I need help.

    Hi , I joined eGO clan not long time ago and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with one thing. I would like to go rank up to support you guys out. I'm very active player and I go on forum a lot but I'm new so I don't think I'm noticed. I'm not sure what to do and how can I show you...
  6. L

    Soon.

    hehe nice man
  7. L

    Member Of The Year 2012

    Congratz!
Back
Top