Recent content by CyberRecon

  1. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    Name of the Game: PARA STRIKE: SOURCE At least as far as D2 eGO server....
  2. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    Who knows/? But to be honest I never wanted the para to be gone, just reduced in number! But I guess that's asking too much!!!! Enjoy 80% para fight server.
  3. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    Not that they are "disallowed" Just that most don't like getting invested in groups/communities. And as for me snapping, well, just got tired of Rainbows crap!
  4. C

    Leaving eGO because of the Para spam garbage.

    Thanks guys, been fun for about a year... That was untill players like JMP, Rainbow and countless others started to only use para... Then everyone else followed in suit makeing T pushes not fun and retarded fustrating:chair: 80% of the server is para users now. But since you people are not...
  5. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    "I believe that limiting the M249's will only cause more uproar to the server." There are tons of people who are =(e)= members and non members who can't voice their opinion here who are already in an uproar! So this is a unfair assumption, and leads me to believe that you are only protecting...
  6. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    63.49% -_- How sad....
  7. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    I'm done with eGO and eGO servers, every game I get harrased now, (private msg, or ingame chat due to my thread here and voicing my oppinion on the server! Today I snapped!!! I cursed everyone out, and should feel bad, but don't! THX PARA SCRUBS FOR MAKING A ONCE GREAT SERVER ABSOULT TRASH...
  8. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    playing right now: rushed B, whole team got wiped by para's, fps was 300 on the rush, soon as the para's started firing, fps went to 40 -_-
  9. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    If that's the case, then why is the AWP still locked? Same kind of issues, too many flock to it, and camp T spawn, Hence it was banned on most servers, including ours! How then, is this being overlooked as "not a big deal?" I mean, seriously, it's the only gun in the game that causes server FPS...
  10. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    In DOD:S they are restricted to 2 per team, I've always fancied that style, but this is not DOD:S, therefor we need to come to some sort of arangement of how to regulate them without causing a disruption in fluidity of gameplay! Having %80 of the teams using this gun, causes huge FPS drops...
  11. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    3 would be the magic number for me! 1 for A site, 1 for B site, and 1 for Mid. This would encourge team commuication and provide good cover for CT's that are effective with said weapon.
  12. C

    VOTE DUST2: Keep paras or not?

    Thx Ric, all I wanted to see! Appretiate it!
  13. C

    Dust2 and the Para spam...

    And again, this is not a me trying to stir the hornets nest, just having a general discussion about said issue, would love to be apart of the process but am not a leader lol.
  14. C

    Dust2 and the Para spam...

    Not to be rude, but I asked this about a year ago! About how long will we wait a response?
  15. C

    Dust2 and the Para spam...

    http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262814 I've posted my thoughts on this, and encourage others to speak out on this issue who play on this server! This is an issue that needs to be addressed not ignored, I will be persistent in my efforts to get a communal response or would like...
Back
Top