Recent content by Two

  1. T

    How much have you Wasted on Steam?

    Yes I am as well.
  2. T

    90s toons

    Pinky and the Brain, Looney Tunes and Animaniacs were always were always my favorites. I still have VHS recordings from years ago :) . Good times.
  3. T

    Snow!

    I'm in Welland and all my classes for today are cancelled because of the snow :biggrin:
  4. T

    Best .gif's on the internets

  5. T

    Accents

    Not even all English accents sound the same. There are many different regions with their own accents, which can sound very different.
  6. T

    Let's Talk Hockey!

    Mario Lemieux for sure. Crazy good hands for a big guy.
  7. T

    10 Little known facts about you

    1. My name is Ryan Guerette 2. Although accident prone growing up, I have never broken a bone 3. I don't drink alcohol or smoke 4. I'm quite lazy and I tend to procrastinate 5. I only sleep about 4 hours per night 6. I'm very laid back and rarely get upset by anything 7. I quit console gaming...
  8. T

    I need a new headset. Give me ideas.

    The Razer Carcharias headset is around $75 and is worth it in my opinion :thumbup1:
Back
Top