Recent content by Cmoney

  1. C

    Help!

    the new website is definitely an improvement. i feel like i can navigate more easily throughout the site.
  2. C

    i can't get sprays to work

    i got it to work. danka for the advice. it turns out i just needed to restart TF2 for the upload to take effect. THREAD LOCKED. OH YEAH
  3. C

    i can't get sprays to work

    hey guys and girls, i recently read a post about how to make a spray image... basically, i used paint.net and VTFEdit to make a 256x256 picture in the proper format. when i go (in TF2) to "import spray" the image will appear like i have successfully added it but it does not actually spray in...
  4. C

    new website

    why did eGO switch websites? it used to be colorful and pretty and SO easy to navigate. is it because we used to have 4 domains vs the 1 we have now? i didn't see any reason to ever switch over; just wondering what the major reason was.
  5. C

    ToyFort not symmetrical

    i have noticed this and do think it's a problem when sniping especially. hope it gets fixed.
  6. C

    ventrilo help

    got it now. thanks for the help fellas
  7. C

    ventrilo help

    thanks for the help fellas
  8. C

    What's the story behind your name?

    My brother once told me I was money...like cash money. I think we were playing video games...anyway a lot of people have the name but i still like it a lot. plus, there's only one =(e)=™Cmoney :)
  9. C

    ventrilo help

    Hey guys...I just downloaded Ventrilo after hearing at the dogtag scrim that it was good to have. I just have one question though... How do you talk? I put a little comment next to my name but I'm not really sure how to use my mic. There was something about Push-To-Talk so obviously I'm...
  10. C

    www.edgegamers.org is down...i think

    I'm just making sure it's not just my comp, but I think the site is down. I've been trying to access it for 2 days,and I can't reach the site and I'm eager to join ego. Can anyone else confirm that it's down? Does anyone know when it should be back up?
Back
Top