Recent content by Arbitrary

  1. A

    Warpathians - Fight or Die

    What does "Increase it's rank" mean, anyways? It's rather poorly defined. Warpath is easily outperforming Mesa, at 117'th place. It's higher than it was before. Thus, how much further does it need to go?
  2. A

    be apart of warpath history

    Arrr. The server is full, so I can't get out and join. Wait. That's the entire point. YEAH.
  3. A

    Warpathians - Fight or Die

    Ok... I'll be loading up TF2 again, and rechecking. Refresh shows it's gone. Huh. There was one about 4 minutes ago.
  4. A

    Warpathians - Fight or Die

    Oh joy. There's now a password on Warpath. I guess this means the server got the axe? 15 minutes after the Steam announcement, >:(
  5. A

    Warpathians - Fight or Die

    I'm not talking about me. I'm fine, running around, active, waiting for people to join. But most people who do join, essentially do a double take on the number of people there, and leave. Mind you, they might not join if they saw the server was empty, either, but either way, you're not getting...
  6. A

    Warpathians - Fight or Die

    Only map I play for now. I have noticed a lot more 8v8 going on though, and I'm not sure seeders really help. I've been running around alone when 8 people are seeding, and most people's response to joining is "Wait, I thought you guys didn't misrepresent your server population! Server browser...
  7. A

    TF2 Update - 2/2

    Awesome, awesome update. We can cut weapons out of sight, so they don't take up 25% or more of the screen, and this makes aiming easier, since the crosshairs is the only thing there. The custom crosshairs can be used on the Sniper Rifle, making it much more deadly for Noscopes. CTF games are...
  8. A

    For those interested...

    Fun map, I use this when some servers are full and I'm bored. It's actually not that tricky, once you get the hang of it. It's nice to practice aim, though with the two different mice I'm using, my aim gets messed up quite often (one weighs twice as much as the other). There's also a "hidden"...
  9. A

    Sudden Death on Warpath and Keeping the Server Full

    This. Either fix sudden death, by giving more time when points get capped (as normal), or allow capping multiple points in a row (because juggling the point doesn't work when the other team runs into their spawn and hides). Or, random melee. These are the only ways you can break stalemate...
  10. A

    Heavy taunt is scary.

    Reading another forum, I came across http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SLe8lg9G0c and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtauZnu5ho Apparently heavy now has a long-ranged weapon, albeit one that is impossible to use. Very, very funny though. I must try this.
  11. A

    Medigun vs Kritzkreig

    Situational. From the perspective of the medic, for stats, points, etc, Kritz has plusses. You get more assists, fewer deaths (as long as you are in a team which covers chokepoints, and you watch your back, not rushing in invulnerable, and retreating vulnerable, means you die less). You also can...
  12. A

    How to Rocket jump

    Sorry AWPerator, I suppose I need to use search functions more. :( Seems I can't post a thread without redundancy somehow. Anyone had any great experiences using rocket-jumping? I'm a fairly inexperienced soldier, mediocre aim, etc, but yesterday on warpath, I got a very lucky situation. I was...
  13. A

    How to Rocket jump

    Thought I'd share This, a lesson in rocketjumping. :eek: Trying that map, I can't even get past that darned first jump :mad:
  14. A

    Post your dominations! :D

    Lol, he said he was mostly an engineer, not sniper :P. Nice job anyways.
  15. A

    Point value in tf2 (Counter-productive to attacker)

    Mind you, thanks to fixed point generation for some action, i.e. kill assists, ubercharges, etc. it is possible for a player to gain points indefinately, so long as they gain 26 points before dying every, or almost every time. However, if I play almost anything other than medic/engineer, I do...
Back
Top