Recent content by Skaarj

  1. S

    New TF2 Advisors

    One Buga to rule them all :D
  2. S

    Recomend me games I should buy from Steam

    I recommend the packs in steam. Unreal Deal Pack and Vavle complete pack are unbeatable. All the games in them are first class FPS and the price for so many games is delightfully low. Eidos everything pack look very nice too, but with the exception of Thief, I'm not a fan of their games
  3. S

    Dynamic Duo Scrim Winner

    I'm only taking a nap on that shot, dont be fooled. Which is understandable, It took a lot of effort to find the person responsible and avenge myself after being dominated by the good captain :D
  4. S

    Happy Birthday Buga!!

    Happy Buga's Day :D
  5. S

    Movies you MUST see

  6. S

    Movies you MUST see

    I think the preferences here might be different for the different generations, and even countries. LIke westerns, there are some pretty cool ones I suppose, but I dont think that genre is even remotely popular in my country. Anyway, movies that I think a person MUST see are : Star Wars -> I...
  7. S

    Rate the above users avatar!

    9/10 That's the firefox, right? and it's a cool version :) Fuse, my avatar is a Warhammer 40k Space Marine :) I found that pic on the net, my models are not yet ready :P I'll change it when I'm done.
  8. S

    Rate the above users avatar!

    It would be nice if a link to the picture is included. Some people change they avatars from time to time. Otherwise 7/10 . It would be lower cause I dont really find it interesting, but I assume you made that gif so I give it a boost for the work :)
  9. S

    Community Unity *Please Read*

    I agree with removing the tag, I though it was a bit too much , but I had no issue with it. I just dont understand why we had to leave "The Warpathians". It was a community of people playing on the warpath server, it just happens that most regulars are or will be eGO. I think the whole thing...
  10. S

    [poll] Medics, how many times does this happen to you?

    Sometimes I kinda feel like making a remark, but I havent done that so far. I really dont count the "medic!" call as a sign that the person needs healing. Since the beam doesnt need me to aim at the person I'm currently healing I look around all the time for red health bars. But sometimes It's...
  11. S

    [poll] What Made You Join The eGO Clan

    Bugga bugged me to join, so I did :) She even got Captain Mental bugging me, and him being a god and all, I just had no other choice.
  12. S

    [poll] Do You Use The "Thanks" Voice

    Thanking a medic or another engie that is helping you build is ok, but saying thanks every time you use a teleport is just too much :D I think the game auto-thanks for the teleports anyway.
  13. S

    ** IMPORTANT! ** Translators needed!

    Eh, I can only offer my native language, Bulgarian.
Back
Top