Recent content by nomade

  1. nomade

    Ridiculous Italy outcome

    Now, that what's I like to see on Italy, because I don't see it too often. CTs win 11-5 at peak time with a full server. Congrats to all CT players on this map, we had a lot of skills packed into one team.
  2. nomade

    Ridiculous Italy outcome

    I've seen that several times too, that's just how Italy works. I used to enjoy playing T, but the more players are present, the harder it gets for CTs (if they're not organized, that is, and they're usually not organized on a public server). And since the eGO server is often packed, it's really...
  3. nomade

    Call an admin?

    Ok, I found it via an in-game message. In case someone finds this post, the answer is, type a message and start it with @
  4. nomade

    Call an admin?

    Hi there, So, after 10+ minutes of searching and googling, I don't seem to find that information. When playing on an eGO server, is there a way to call an admin? Sometimes the server I play on (Italy map) is ruined by a few guys flashing around and everything... and ppl leave little by little...
Back
Top