Recent content by Kuzon

  1. K

    lucky number 40,000

    Lol i dont even have 1,500 yet xD
  2. K

    It was fun, but I have to go.

    Good luck Hope you come back!! Have Fun!
  3. K

    Should I join TF2 division?

    Duh Dabes division of TF2 it has Hats anime and CATS
  4. K

    Fre$h Start.

    Welcome Back Stranger!!
  5. K

    [FFTF] Squad 2 Applications

    Name:Kuzon Rank:G Are you in Squad 1?no Why do you want to join this squad?I like dis maps
  6. K

    Free-4-All Today! Have you checked in yet?

    I didn't qualify I had 18 or so kills :/ Congrats to every eGO that made it!
  7. K

    Persistent Engineer

    I was in that game and saw the kill announcements and thought Hmmm... spawn camping.
  8. K

    [Event] Sniper Night

    Awesome event loved killing Sephiroth!
  9. K

    Please congratulate...

    Congrats
  10. K

    Close call

    Shame on you!!!
  11. K

    The origins of your name

    Well, I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender heard the name "Kuzon" and thought it sounded cool! Yeah thats about it
  12. K

    Post your class

    I hate these Snipers!
  13. K

    How to break Harvest

    Your Demoknight is a god given power lol :D
Back
Top