Recent content by Cirreus1

  1. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 Cinematic Shortfilm

    This is for me and Edgar both... describes our relationship.
  2. Cirreus1

    Congratulations for these Bad boyz!

    KILLLLLLLLLLLER WHYYYYYYYYYY, WHY YOU LEAVE ME? Congrats shrapnel, why killer?
  3. Cirreus1

    Battlefield Division We are #1 !!!!!!

    :( I was about to make a thread about it, then I saw this oh well, NICE WORK GUYS
  4. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 Mad ups to the comp team

    GGWP, That was a very fun scrim, nice work guys.
  5. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 3 metro, what happened?

    This was a glitch with the server, not your game. It may have had something to do with the adaptive plugin but I don't know for sure, The server is back up and running now so I hope to see you on it:)
  6. Cirreus1

    Battlefield Division My internets :D

    You all can see my speed...
  7. Cirreus1

    eGO Battlefield Zombies... The End Is Near with DICE

    The zombies that we will be playing will be made from a plugin we found online. This plugin makes it more like a call of duty "infection" game mode, but we like to call it zombies because that sounds much better. I will be out of town, But I hope everybody who goes will have a blast! Happy...
  8. Cirreus1

    Battlefield Division Just checkin in ..

    It's great to see you med, I hope that your recovery will be speedy and hope to see you soon.
  9. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 [Event] King of the Hill!

    bumpy bump
  10. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 Dragons Teeth Server?

    maybe convert zombies for the time being, but then we would need a server for events O,O
  11. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 Your most important stat.

    :PFun level!!!:P
  12. Cirreus1

    Battlefield 4 [Event] Zapp'em!

    So mean shadow, we all know you will just get hacks for your defibs so we should just let edgar play.
Back
Top