Recent content by Jack

  1. J

    Working on my Pryo cosplay

    why is there no title edit/ why cant i find the title edit >_<
  2. J

    Working on my Pryo cosplay

    Here's some tricks I've been learning
  3. J

    Server Server Ranks

    Where did all the servers go?
  4. J

    Interested in TF2 Competitive?

    6v6: Medic, Roamer, Pocket, scout Previously on eGO team :3
  5. J

    Server Server Ranks

    What have you done to my servers :eek:
  6. J

    The Tom TF2 Raffle!

    What a Deal!
  7. J

    Fyi

    What a nice rule.
  8. J

    Have you liked the eGO Facebook page?

    Other: I'm too insecure
  9. J

    good god this is a bad update

    They hyped it up a money grab, I cri every tiem
  10. J

    Holiday FFTF Extravaganza! FFTF's Challenge to TF2

    A contest and filling? What a deal!
  11. J

    Goodbye

    Rest in pepperonis, I'm sure you still have 7 lives left
  12. J

    Foundry

    It was great playing against you, you magnificent bastard.
  13. J

    UGC S16 - Week 4 Update

    Lets just not mention that we won even though we had never played a match on sunshine...
  14. J

    Cute Gif thread!

    I gotta balance out the all this anime!
  15. J

    Cute Gif thread!

    I love this thread so much, I may come back and browse it for me a pick me up. :)
Back
Top