Recent content by imported_warlock

  1. I

    [poll] G15 vs. G15?!?!?

    I have the g15 and the blue just fits me better.
  2. I

    The Mental Clinic: Another educational show!

    Dude, that was great. You definitely are a mental.
  3. I

    lulz

    Nice work, 42 kills is impressive.
  4. I

    Another Computer Crash...This time a Graphics Error

    I echo Hidden Question's suggestion: I've had nothing but trouble with my ATI card and the catalyst drivers since I switched from using a geforce card a few months back. I'm still using catalyst 7.5 because HL2 wouldn't even run with the newer drivers. I'm not sure what their testing criteria...
  5. I

    Better than some kids I know!

    Cute dog!
  6. I

    Shiney New Medal

    Mental, question off topic, why is your kitty avatar angry?
  7. I

    Not usually one to gloat...

    You clearly have a domination fetish:) Grats!
  8. I

    New Computer

  9. I

    [poll] Captain Mental's Tribute Page

    Cap, I don't recall the specifics.
  10. I

    Shiney New Medal

    Thanks Mental. Yes I was equally sad to see the characters start dying and also a little flabbergasted at the ending...but hey...thats Stephen King for you.
  11. I

    [poll] Captain Mental's Tribute Page

    I can personally vouch for him: When the TP ran out and I was in a squeeze, he came through.
  12. I

    Shiney New Medal

    Your avatar freaks me out. Grats on the award!
  13. I

    What games have you been playing before TF2?

    HL and HL2 episodes and pretty much every mod associated with either. Huge fan of starcraft, warcraft I-III, and World of Warcraft (officially sworn off of).
Back
Top