Recent content by h.winn #TuT

  1. H

    Snoochs Bday

    Happy birthday gooch
  2. H

    Warm up?

    If you still warm-up on this game, you're doing something wrong :P
  3. H

    Congrats to eGO Comp Team

    Got scary when we only had 4 there for 7 rounds but it all worked out
  4. H

    Help with these feelings

    It's crazy to think that someone so close to you can die while many people might not even know who they are or even of their existence. That's life man, you live and you die. We just hope something's waiting for us on the other side. Sorry for your loss, and know that all people have to face...
  5. H

    Do you e's think you can beat the O's? - 6/21/13 Event

    E's proved to be victorious by their quick wits and sharp musket accuracy.
  6. H

    Do you e's think you can beat the O's? - 6/21/13 Event

    Happened on nuke last time :P
  7. H

    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

    Went 72-1 on high school summer before last..no pwoof though :( more peeps than 5 though haha was like 10v10
  8. H

    eGO Map Rotation Server

    I do not then lol. Yeah a non deathmatch server with office, italy, piranesi, dust2, cbble, inferno, nuke, port, train, chateau, and a few other good custom ones.
  9. H

    eGO Map Rotation Server

    I don't understand, yes I play source?
  10. H

    eGO Map Rotation Server

    Psh, bhop isn't even css.
  11. H

    eGO Map Rotation Server

    I know this has probably already been brought up, but it would be great to see a map rotation server with 8 or so popular maps. All these 24/7 servers can become a bit repetitive. Just my 2 cents
  12. H

    eGO cs competitive team logo contest

    Wait..who's the fart?
  13. H

    New Italy Session Score Record?

    Won ct side 15-3 before with 30 people in server.
  14. H

    New here :D

    I just joined too, I'll be sure to add you and play with you.
Back
Top