Recent content by Sumelar

  1. S

    Tower defense...ON TF2 :O?~!~!~!

    If eGo won't do it, I'll probably host the event myself, I love Tower Defense. And in the original post on the TF2 forums, the guy said there are invisible walls around the path, to prevent the defenders from physically blocking the attackers progress. This is likely why they can't pick up the...
  2. S

    Bounty threads end now!

    I'm going to quote this line every time someone from leadership tells me to use the dropbox for something. We have a forum so we can DISCUSS THINGS. If someone has an idea, the entire community should get to weigh in on it, thats the point of COMMUNITY.
  3. S

    Bounty threads end now!

    The division discussion forum is essentially worthless right now with all the bounty threads. I come here maybe once a week lately to see if there are any useful topics, since I know 90% of the board is crap I don't care about.
  4. S

    Updates, why?

    Because the demoman's primary method of play was already essentially perfect, there was no way to add anything to it beyond the scottish resistance. So they gave them a new playstyle.
  5. S

    We should have left 4 dead 2 on =(eGO)=

    So does every game we have a division for.
  6. S

    star wars..

    Galaxies was one of the best, until they ruined it with the everyoneisajedi patch.
  7. S

    first looks into Halo: Reach and Fable III

    I'm still pissed they didn't release fable 2 for PC. Yeah let's totally ignore the biggest gaming market, that's a great idea.
  8. S

    L4d/l4d2

    For anyone playing these games, and looking for decent people to play with (decent as in not elitist, I don't care how well you play) I'm going to be starting a regular zombie killing night to try and get some campaigns or versus matches going. If anyone would like join me, it will be every...
  9. S

    eG's goin Down!

    Don't make me load TF2 on my laptop and school you with an integrated video card.
  10. S

    Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

    Whether the ban was legitimate or not isn't the point. The point is, people see our clan tag, not individuals. So when a member of our clan does something, it gets reflected onto all of us. It doesn't matter if the whiners on other forums are justified or not, the perception is still the same.
  11. S

    BlackMesa Renovations?

    What about a KOTH map with just point A? Spawn in the drop down area, small rooms with ammo/medkits where the stairs are, more icthyosaurs.... eh?
  12. S

    Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

    Maybe not to some players, but others only see the clan tag, and the clan server, and just go from there. Mention eGo once on the TF2 forums, and see all the hate posts about 1 bad experience people had on our servers. That's hate for the whole clan, not one person.
  13. S

    Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

    This. There are few things I outright hate in this game, and pocket medics are top of the list. You're not only making yourself look bad, you're making the clan look bad, and screwing your team over. But hey, the scoreboard that gets erased when the server reloads is all that matters right?
  14. S

    Team Fortress 2 Update: 1/6/10

    The sound reduction on the DR was likely to compensate for the reduction in cloak amount you get from ammo boxes now, which is a critical fix. With enough ammo boxes a spy was essentially invulnerable before, now people actually have to think about what they're doing, rather than relying on the...
  15. S

    Server Full Kicks

    You can't beta test every conceivable scenario, even if you took 10 years to test each patch.
Back
Top