Recent content by ReZZy

  1. R

    My Request

    I know that we already have rules set as far as language in the server goes, but i feel like there are some things that are allowed that shouldn't be. I am a man of religion, and there is one phrase that gets tossed around like its nothing, and that's "god damn." I honestly hate even typing that...
  2. R

    How Did You Find eGO?

    Well as for me finding eGO, my dad gifted me DOD and i really got into it, and in time DOD:S came out and i gifted that to my dad, and we started playing often. My dad found you guys and got recruited into the clan. At the time i had already made some friends and always played with them, but...
  3. R

    Hello eGO

    Thanks everyone! I feel at home! And i hope to at least get my G soon eflow!!
  4. R

    Volunteer Signature Work

    Thnks Thanks man i love it! those are the helicopters i work on everyday!
  5. R

    Volunteer Signature Work

    Hello there, i was wondering if i too could have a cool signature! If you shall accept i would love it to have: 1. My in-game name ReZZY 2. Some Navy related things (because that is the branch im in) 3. And for it to say "Stay Savage" somewhere! Thanks so much!:thumbup:
  6. R

    Hello eGO

    Hello James! You are actually pretty close to my hometown! I'm originally from Flint, Michigan. But things are great where im stationed (out here in San Diego). How are things with you?
  7. R

    Hello eGO

    Thanks everyone for such the warm welcome! Yes you most likely have seen me in an event, i try to make everyone i can and i bounce between servers to see how everyone is!:thumbup1:
  8. R

    DoD:S Recruiting Group / {R} Tag

    Forum Name: ReZZy Age: 19 Rank: =(e)= Division: DOD:S Join Date: 06-30-2013 Server you play on the most: Donner/Kalt
  9. R

    Hello eGO

    Hello ladies, and gentleman! Im ReZZy in-game, but Micah in the real world! I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to you guys for letting me join the edge gamers clan! After joining the Navy i didnt have much time to play with my old friends (because of my time-zone switch), but here at eGO there...
Back
Top