Recent content by mudheadsky

  1. M

    Bad Company 2 Using a mouse utility. On foot vs vehicles

    The left and right arrow keys move the turret and helo gun a lot quicker. I use them for big movements and the mouse for smaller ones.
  2. M

    Bad Company 2 Team participation vs. Extraordinary death rate

    Nice discussion, guys. I really like the teamwork aspect of BFBC2 the best. It doesn't happen every round but when it does, it's really fun. One of the best times I had was being a medic for a bunch of snipers on a ridge. I haven't really found another game that has it the same kind of team...
  3. M

    Bad Company 2 My first perfect game...

    i hate you and all of your kind. except when you're on my team, of course. gj
  4. M

    Clan Wide Meeting - 9/28/13

    I'm a new member -- how do I attend the meeting? Is it on Vent?
  5. M

    Bad Company 2 Could not Login Soldier ???

    At least they're finally saying something publicly.
Back
Top